Wednesday 25th February, 2009
Officer Development Day – 25th February 2009
Due to the success of our Officer Development Day in June 2008, the CfPS will be repeating the core competency development workshops that were held at our Annual Conference this year. These half day workshops will focus on advancing skills in the core competencies. The Development Days will also run plenary sessions on the following subjects:
- The coming challenges for scrutiny – new skills for officers and members arising from the partnership agenda.
- Where to go from here? Taking skills learned back into the workplace
Core competency development workshops
1. Project management skills for scrutiny officers
2. Research & analyst skills
Timings: The development days will run from 9.30am
Please click here for booking form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org . You will receive confirmation of your place via email.
• Substitute delegates can be made at any time
• It may be necessary, for reasons beyond the control of CfPS, to change the content and timing of the programme, speakers and venue
• Refunds will only be given if written cancellation notice is received within 14 days of the event
How to book:
Maple House, etc.venues, Birmingham, B4 6TB