Filter by Issue:
- business plan - forward plan
- cfps annual report and survey
- community involvement
- corporate performance
- elected members and internal governance
- finances and council tax
- housing and planning
- improving and reviewing scrutiny
- legislation, consultation, white papers
- partnerships and joint committees
- police crime safety
- pre-decision, call-in, co-option
- procurement and commissioning
- voluntary and community sector
- welfare, leisure and culture
Order by: | | |
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 records.
Review of the Roles, Responsibilities and Process for the Appointment of Co-opted Members »
The overall aim of the review was to collect evidence to determine the extent to which current working arrangements provided an opportunity for representatives of external organisations and the indeed the wider public to get involved in the work of scrutiny.
Crawley: call in process »
The Panel carried out a short review of the Council's Call-In procedures and of associated best practice to see if there is anything else the Council should do which would assist better decision making.
Basildon DC: Call-In Procedure »
The review examined Baisldon District Council's call-in procedure further to Members concerns and their lack of confidence in the procedure as an effective way of holding the Cabinet to account.